RV light adapters needed [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Fri May 23 07:59:44 PDT 2008

Hi Mick,

As you may be aware, many RV's make use of the absolutely cheapest parts,
equipment, appliances, etc that the manufacturer can locate. Some higher end
equipment uses commercial grade parts.

In the way of vehicle exterior lighting there is a wealth of equipment from
the established commercial suppliers like:
    Truck-Lite
    Dietz
    Grote
    et al
many, if not all, offer sealed LED light assemblies, too.

If you are committed to replacing just the bulb, then perhaps somebody like
BR Wholesale, an RV parts supply house may be able to help. 1-800-900-2468

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar