DC aeration [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Mon May 12 03:36:02 PDT 2008

Allan,

Didn't Dankoff Solar also market these, too?
As I remember, they also discontinued carrying them.

The concept is textbook simplicity. I don't know what, if anything (other
than a sour business deal) prompted the discontinuation of this product in
the Dankoff lineup. I still have one that was bought for a project that
never came to fruition.

Anyone else have some real world field experience with this item?

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar