Grundfos submersible pump [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Wed Apr 23 04:37:25 PDT 2008

Jay we also have found in Trinity Co. the turbidity of the water, that
good ol Humboldt blue clay, was causing the low water shut off not to
work. This was an old Italian Dankoff pump,predecessor to the grundfoss.
We installed a float type of sensor that cured the prob.You can probably
get the switch from Conergy still. Hope this helps TUMP