Big Offgrid System Request for Guidance [RE-wrenches]

Blair May tump at hughes.net
Mon Apr 14 18:34:20 PDT 2008

Nothing like VFD/water cooled compressors, things sure have come a long
way in that field. Have a grocery store that heats H2o for flooring &
sanitation in winter then in the summer has a air cooled condenser. 2
large older 280rpm central compressors that are being changed out as we
speak. Good work!