Here we go again![RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Fri Apr 11 23:04:59 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

If Nuclear had to pay all the costs of final disposal of their waste,
and lost all their govt. research dollars they would be gone.
If oil had to pay for all its pollution, the war, and lost its
subsidies...... it would cost over $10/ gal.
If coal had to pay for its pollution, environmental damage, and lost
its govt. check.......
We have been providing energy for decades at a level they could never
compete at.
Lets do some total cost  accounting, and see who is still standing.
I'm tired of hearing solar isn't competitive.

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com