AEE Dump Load Element for Water Heaters [RE-wrenches]

Bill Loesch solar1online at charter.net
Tue Apr 1 04:00:55 PDT 2008

Hi Travis,

My compliments for recognizing the difference in threads. You are right the
manufacturer who makes the low voltage heater element should also provide
the "adapter" for the threads. They don't. The next best thing is to go to
your local friendly machine shop or welding shop and have them make the
adapter.

I think your "neighbor", Bob Rohr, addressed this issue in one of his
articles on in-floor radiant heat.

Did you get to see this years crowd of Solar Decathlon homes?

Bill Loesch
Solar 1 - Saint Louis Solar
314 631 1094