NABCEP test [RE-wrenches]

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 16:08:14 PDT 2008

Well folks.....when i brought up the  thread about the current NABCEP
test it was meant to try to guesstimate how i had done....as it takes
a while to get back the results.....for me the test was difficult and
i was expecting it to be difficult.....i had directed a large
percentage of my studying to the sample test.......I am not sure if
that is an actual historical test.....any how the test this go around
was markedly different in theme from the sample test and that is what
caught me so off guard.....I am hoping i still managed to pull it
together.......in my case i felt that i could have benefited a lot
from being given 3 or 4 different sample tests to help study from.
Only having the one sample test probably led me to guess mistakenly
what the calculations, themes etc the test would query me on......
Any how thanks for all your feedback about your experiences with past
exams and how they may contrast with the present exam.....I am  for
one grateful for the fact that regardless of the outcome i did learn
and study a lot of info that i am sure will be useful to me as time
goes by......
Sunny REgards,
Kirpal Khalsa

--