Evaluation of XW charge control [RE-wrenches]

Kirpal Khalsa solarworks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:56:05 PST 2008

Wiliam....one other advantage is the integrated ground fault
protection.......makes for cheaper and quicker
installation....especially as all PV systems will be required to have
GFP included.....keep us posted.....we still have not done any XW
systems......waiting for more feed back so i appreciate yours......

Sunny REgards,
Kirpal
Renewable Energy Systems

On 2/22/08, William Miller <wrmiller at charter.net> wrote:

> Friends:
>
> After installing one unit and reviewing the documentation, it appears that
> the XW charge controller has some advantages over the MX60.  Specifically,
> one can choose either a time delay, or, preferably, a charge amps taper
> point to switch from absorption to float charge.  Also, the metering
> appears to be good and easy to navigate.
>
> I will report soon after installing the first full XW inverter system.
>
> William Miller
>

> -- _________________________________
> William Miller
> Miller Power and Communications
> Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
> email: wrmiller at mpandc.com
> http://mpandc.com
> License No. C-10-773985
>

> - - - -