no safe modules for ground-mounted arrays[RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Fri Jan 18 15:46:08 PST 2008

Regarding taller pole mounts:

That is an interesting take on the definition of readily accessible.

Center point of saftey switch handles can be no higher than 6 1/2'.  This
insures that they can be easily accessed for operation.

I can reach up to almost 8' without getting a ladder.

I would think that the "circuits" would have to more like over 8 1/2' to be
deemed not "readily accessible".

MPF