kWh Metering [RE-wrenches]

August Goers august at luminalt.com
Fri Jan 4 08:11:19 PST 2008

Travis and Wrenches,

Sounds like a neat product. As another option, most of the remote monitoring
products such as Fat Spaniel offer clamp on current transducers to measure
usage. But they can get expensive.

If you want to measure the customer's usage wouldn't you need to put the CTs
on the load side of the panel rather than between the utility meter and load
center?

-August