kWh Metering [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Fri Jan 4 06:33:04 PST 2008

http://www.theenergydetective.com/index.html  might be just the ticket.
Cheap and easy to install.  We've used a qty of these and are really
impressed with them.  The only trouble I've had is at my own house where the
local COOP uses a remote meter reading system (Turtle?) and the read pulse
caused mine fits.  They claim to have resolved this issue with new models.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services