XW inverters [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at netscape.com
Thu Jul 10 10:51:48 PDT 2008

I attended an XW training program last fall in Long Beach and thought this new inverter had some great design features over others we have been installing.  I recently purchased several XW inverters including all options for stock but as yet have not found an application.   However, I have heard a few comments here and from others who have installed XW systems and have described a few "bugs" they had to deal with.  Since most of these related to software problems, I assume they are easy to correct, but I do not know if these are being addressed at this time, are going to be addressed, or updated software is already available for us to download into inverters already purchased.

Having replaced boards in Outback inveters with little trouble, I was concerned to hear that Xantrex is not allowing board replacement in the field and hope someone on this list can address these concerns,

Thanks,

Jeff Yago

Netscape.  Just the Net You Need.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com