620 VDC [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin Drake.Chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Fri Jun 27 08:35:48 PDT 2008

<x-flowed>

Thank you all for your input.  It appears that this is an area that
needs work in the Code.  I'm looking forward to Bill's new
temperature guidance being implemented.

With the particular system we are considering, we would be using
Uni-Solar laminates that will adhere directly to a metal roof.  Is
there anyway we can get credit for the building heat that will never
let the modules get down to the ambient?

Drake

At 11:39 PM 6/26/2008, you wrote

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php