Ladder Vader [RE-wrenches]

Andrew Truitt atruitt at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 15:30:23 PDT 2008

We are looking for a safe, efficient way to get modules on to 2 and 3
story roofs.  We've built a electric hoist but it takes a while to set
up as is rather slow, especially with 2 modules on it.  I've seen
"Ladder Vaders" like this one:

http://www.constructioncomplete.com/LadderHoist/RGCPlatformLadderHoist400PROHG44ft.html

but I've heard they can be a little hurky-jerky.  Does anyone have
experience with ladder vaders or any other ultra-portable lift that
they've had success with?

Andrew Truitt
Standard Solar Inc.

--
"Don't get me wrong: I love nuclear energy! It's just that I prefer
fusion to fission. And it just so happens that there's an enormous

~William McDonough