Unisolar Laminates [RE-wrenches]

David Buckner dbuckner at solaresystems.com
Fri Apr 25 14:48:06 PDT 2008

We have recently installed a 10kW Unisolar peel and stick to a
commercial roofing company's epdm roof as sort of a test run.  It seems
to have gone well, but we haven't even commissioned it yet so I have no
real feel for how it will perform.  We are now looking at a larger
project on another roof and I'm just feeling a little cautious about it.
Can any of the veterans out there who have installed Unisolar laminates
over the years weigh in how they are performing and holding up in
general?  Anyone can feel free to scrutinize the code compliancy of the
commercial flat roof peel and stick if you have two cents to throw in.
Fire Dept. issues? Etc.

Thanks for any advice received.

--
David Buckner