Feedback sought on CDT Solar [RE-wrenches]

Mick Abraham mick at abrahamsolar.com
Thu Apr 3 15:47:43 PDT 2008

Hi, Tech Team~

I've gotten some sales pitch emails from cdtsolar.com in Santa Clara,
CA. The PV modules seem to be single crystal from China, including some
little ones. (Yes, I need little ones sometimes.) Most are non-UL (no,
that isn't a show stopper for some of my applications). Warranty is
stated at 90%/ten years plus 80%/fifteen additional years, so that
sounds good, but...

Have any of you got opinions on this company, the products, etc? Long
warranty terms only have value if the company will be there...and
they'll only be there if the products are good enough to avoid warranty
issues.

Thanks,

Abraham Solar Equipment
Pagosa Springs, CO