Zomeworks [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Mon Feb 18 21:26:53 PST 2008

<x-flowed>

Friends:

I have been contracted to rebuild some 15 year old Zomeworks trackers.  I
have been trying for two weeks to purchase parts from Zomeworks with very
frustrating results.  The details are too painful to relate.

I want to replace the shocks and I really want to purchase them from anyone
other than Zomeworks.  I have all of the numbers from the existing
shocks.  Will these numbers suffice to allow me to purchase shocks from a
third party?  Can anyone recommend a third party?

And lastly, has anyone else been having problems with Zomeworks?  They seem
unable to track rational concepts.  We obtained a quote for a tracker for X
number of a specific make and model of modules.  We received a quote but
two short weeks later, they told us we needed another bracket to make the
tracker complete and that it would raise the price considerably.  Ordering
simple parts has been equally difficult.

Any advice and feedback is appreciated.

William Miller

-- _________________________________
William Miller
Miller Power and Communications
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: wrmiller at mpandc.com
http://mpandc.com
License No. C-10-773985

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com