solar educational slideshow? [RE-wrenches]

Eric Youngren eric at rainshadowinc.com
Wed Jan 9 22:12:58 PST 2008

Wrenches,

First off let me say thank you for the regular nuggets of solar wisdom and
sage advice that you all provide to this forum.   I much appreciate this
list.

I have been drafted to give a community presentation on RE and conservation
topics next week and I am putting together a powerpoint slide show.  I have
plenty of pretty pictures of PV and SHW installations but I'm lacking good
diagrams and examples of basic solar principles like seasonal sun angles,
passive solar concepts, PV manufacturing process, etc...

Yes there is google image search and I have a shelf full of books that I
could scan from, but somebody has done this before.   And some of those
slideshows were probably paid for with tax dollars, which should put them in
the public domain...  ?

Anybody have any suggestions on where to go?  Or better yet, anyone have a
solar presentation they would be able to share?   Thanks!

Best energy,
Eric

Eric Youngren
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer