XW repair question for Mark Edmunds [RE-wrenches]

Mark Edmunds mark.edmunds at xantrex.com
Fri Dec 14 16:47:48 PST 2007

Hi Mick,

We do have a couple service centers in Africa, but as this is for a NA
style product the spare boards will be available through the normal NA
customer service group, so would be fastest to deal with them to support
field service.

Warranty will still be valid, regardless of location.

Regards,

Mark

Mark Edmunds
Xantrex technology Inc.