Flex ware inverter bypass slide [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Thu Nov 29 16:27:42 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Christopher,

I'll chime in here.

The main issue I have with the new design isn't that it turns on/off
its the lack of ease to turn the breakers on.

Its really hard to see in there.  Sure for us that do it all the time
its easy.

For me in comparing it to the one on the PS2 for example, very clear
to see which breakers were up/down and to put your fingers and move
the breakers you want to.

Its one of the many reasons that I like the PS vs the flexwear.

thanks,
jay

peltz power.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com