Heating oil vs. electric heat [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Tue Nov 13 08:56:01 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

I was going to bring up heat pump COP, but suspected that Joel might be in a super-cold area where they do not fare so well.

Differences between #2 and #1 heating oil will also play a role here.  I blend 20% locally-produced biodiesel into my #2 here and so far (2 years now) our 1945 Lennox is still humming.

.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com