high voltage offgrid arrays - was Apollo 80 Comments - now OutBack FLEXmax

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Sun Nov 11 17:28:38 PST 2007

All good points, Drake, John and all. We just need to keep in mind the
tradeoffs:
As with high voltage grid-tied arrays, shading then becomes more critical;
While the rapid changes in module models, sizes, and availability has
already made it harder in recent years, adding a couple of modules to the
array in a few years as the kids grow becomes very difficult; and
mix-and-match of different modules is more difficult.
Allan at PosE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com