2007 Energy Bill without solar incentives? [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweburg i2p at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 08:55:34 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/10/2007 8:35:13 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
joel.davidson at sbcglobal.net writes:

Just  because a law promotes "clean coal" (bullshit) and safe nukes (yeah,
sure)  and the solar investment tax credit extension (hurray for our side)
does  not mean you have to use or encourage the use of coal or nuclear
generated  electricity. I say accept the bad with the good and continue to
work for  change.

Hi Joel,

My comment "bingo" in response to Millers analysis was not so much an
endorsement as just acknowledgment of his point. I can not say that I know  anything
more-- other than it appears that Dem leadership is trying to tank the  bill.

I am not happy about the situation.

Don

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php