wire selection help [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Mon Nov 5 07:27:58 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

> Do you get it from AWC wire?

As near as I can tell, AWC is a supply house (I've never dealt with them.)

I ask my local wire guy for the size & color(s) we need and they deliver it.  Some of ours comes from AIWC, some of it comes from Cobra, some of it comes from other companies.

I mostly use <http://www.jchwire.com/jchwire/> who are regional (Reno, Las Vegas, Salt Lake City) but there must be someone in your area similar.  These guys mostly sell to the mines, some local manufacturers, and the telecom carriers.  There are a couple of smaller guys and of course the majors (Anixter, Graybar, etc.) but the little guys tend to treat us better than the national chains do.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org