phantom loads on the Kohler [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Fri Oct 19 12:27:25 PDT 2007

Blair,

I like your idea better than mine, for there is no chance the generator
could start as long as the service person puts the gen switch in the off
position. My idea of putting a relay in parallel with the run side of the
switch does not disable the remote start at the generator like yours does.

Kirk Herander
Vermont Solar Engineering
802.863.1202
fax 802.863-7908