generator suggestions [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Wongstrom thirstylake at interbel.net
Wed Oct 17 10:33:29 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

That is right Travis, the model from Lowes is a RESL and it was
inexpensive with a nice ATS/critical load center and set of
connection wires in liquidtite conduit but with a 2200 controller and
possibly a mechanical governor.

Reprogramming info for the 2100 is in the service manual.  It is a
hidden technician menu from which it is possible to power down the
controller, change to a 24VDC starting battery, adjust voltage and
frequency, change to 120VAC output, etc.  Contact me offlist if you
would like service manual info.

Jeff Wongstrom
Thirsty Lake Solar

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com