battery costs rising [RE-wrenches]

Warren Lauzon windsun at wind-sun.com
Wed Oct 10 08:04:26 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

That is one of several reasons why we no longer stock Trojan also.

Not that there is any problem with the batteries, it is the sales and
distribution issues.

You might also check into the Crown batteries, we have had good luck with
their flooded

Northern Arizona Wind & Sun - Electricity From The Sun