RE-Markets List [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at re-wrenches.org
Wed Oct 3 09:07:20 PDT 2007

Hi gang. Time for my occasional reminder.

All RE-Wrench list members automatically qualify to be on the RE-Markets listserver, as well.

That list server is for topics that are disallowed on this list, including:
   Posting of business leads
   Discussing marketing techniques and strategies
   Looking for special, out-of-stock items (like old modules)
   Discussing subsidies, bills, etc. for particular states & the Feds
   Citizenre & and any marketing scams others should be warned about

You can subscribe to that list by sending an email to re-markets-subscribe at topica.com . I highly recommend using the same email address that is subscribed to the Wrench list. That way, Topica will automatically recognize that the new subscription is for the same person, which will make Topica's online features easier to navigate.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael.welch at re-wrenches.org