4' Setbacks in L.A. [RE-wrenches]

Don Loweberg I2P at aol.com
Sat Aug 11 15:48:08 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/10/2007 7:57:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
blspam at sonic.net writes:

Has anybody had any luck getting a waiver on any of the fire depmt
requirements on a case-by-case basis?  Any suggestions about who to talk
to about this?  Any idea how to reach a live person at the Fire
Department (Building Standards Unit.)?

Bruce, CALSEIA is very much involved. I hope your company is a member as
CALSEIA is carrying the load on this and many other issues. They are representing
your company and all others involved in installing solar in CA. Currently we
have scheduled contacts with state Fire Marshalls and many are working on this
issue. If you  are a Calseia member, I encourage you to contact them.

Don Loweburg

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com