Grid fluctuations [RE-wrenches]

Larry Crutcher larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Jun 28 15:26:36 PDT 2007

My trusty Fluke 123 Scopemeter has worked great for this very purpose. It has a dual input Trendplot (log) recording the high, low and average voltage. You can sample both legs of a split phase for several days. It is a great all around meter with dual trace O-scope. A little pricy but hey, it's a Fluke! (I still use fluke meters that I bought over 25 years ago)

see this cool demo: http://us.fluke.com/VirtualDemos/120_demo.swf

Larry