Combining SQFlex PV direct with grid tie [RE-wrenches]

Kurt Albershardt info at es-ee.com
Mon Jun 18 15:03:36 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Thanks -- that looks like it might be the least complicated way to achieve the desired result.

>From p.20 of the product guide:

The IO 101 enables the connection of a generator
supply back-up in case of insufficient solar radiation.
The switching between solar power and generator must
be made manually.
When the generator is stopped manually or runs out of
fuel, the IO 101 will automatically switch to the solar
energy supply.

So they *almost* built what I had planned...

.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com