Flash Test Data [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison reellison at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 06:00:27 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>
Could there be that much of a difference between individual modules?
If you "peak" one string and use the "lower performing" modules in the
next string wouldn't the average be the same? How about the average
over the lifetime of the module, would that be the same, as one
tapering off faster than the other over the years
What happens next, do you sell all the lower performing modules to the
next customer?
I could see flash test data for a module to establish a baseline for
warranty claims in the future for individual modules, but I guess just
not for grouping to peak the output.

Again, just wondering, you guys do this to me a LOT.

Bob Ellison