Gunite on modules [RE-wrenches]

Steve Johnson stevejohnson at comcast.net
Thu Jun 14 04:44:32 PDT 2007

paul wilkins wrote:
> How about forcing the mess makers to pay the damages they caused?

I couldn't agree more.  If some clowns came in and degraded the system
it is their responsibility.  Too late now I suppose, but they should not
of been paid by owner till it was fixed.  What if they had gunited the
windows.  Would the window installer come clean it for them?  That way
they will more likely be instructed on the next job ""and don't spray
those blasted solar panels#!".  If it is no sweat off their back they
will just do it again, no problems mate!

Steve Johnson
LightWave Solar Electric
Nashville, Tennessee

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com