Grounding Methods [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Wed Jun 13 08:45:03 PDT 2007

Don,

Although the grease may seem logical, I don't think it will have any
long-term effect on the longevity of the connection. The key is for the
connection to be solidly clamped with no air getting in between. That will
work better than grease. Only use what the manufacturer recommends. Neither
manufacturer recommends the use of grease and it will weep and look ugly.

Bill.

Bill Brooks, PE
Brooks Engineering
873 Kells Circle
Vacaville, CA 95688
office and mobile phone: 707-332-0761
fax:707-451-7739
email: billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
web: www.brooksolar.com

Ecclesiastes 11:7 Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net