warranty issues [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at finestplanet.com
Wed Jun 6 15:07:26 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

One of the amazing things I learned during a excellent workshop Bill
Brooks gave in Sacramento is that SMUD actually looks at the net metered
accounts, and if there is an unexplained drop in power production, they
actually contact the customer to inform there may be a problem with
their RE system. Now that is what I consider a user friendly utility!

Todd

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com