warranty issues [RE-wrenches]

Keith Cronin kcronin at islandenergy.net
Wed Jun 6 13:58:59 PDT 2007

Sky

It is my understanding there is a huge benefit to the end user, and if the
do drive up the cost a bit, the data collected is priceless.

1. We get the data- how the system is performing, empirically over time.
2. The client gets added assurances that their system is being monitored.
3. Early equipment failure can be recognized and addressed.
4. There is an intangible public benefit- this is a very long list- PR,
marketing, advertising, awareness etc.
5. Site conditions can change- from tree growth, soiling, vandalism- fill in
the blank- some of the California folks can respond to the 1x a year
billing- it could be terrible to know a GFP tripped, and it is not
discovered until the electrical bill arrives months later, to the surprise
of the end user because their desire to check their system diminishes over
time (like everything we seem to buy in our lifetimes)
5. It holds everyone accountable!

Keith Cronin
President
Island Energy Solutions Inc.
270 Kuulei Rd. Suite 106
Electrical Lic C-25221
Kailua, HI 96734
808-262-3268 Tel
808-263-0338 Fax
www.islandenergy.net
kcronin at islandenergy.net

Disclaimer Statement

The information contained in this communication may be privileged and or
confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient's name above.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If received in
error, please return the communication to the sender immediately and delete
the original and any copies from your computer system. Mahalo.