Irreversible Splice? [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Thu May 24 23:51:39 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

August:

If you don't want to purchase a crimper, can you take screw terminal
splices (NSI/Polaris or Burndy, for example) and drill out the screw
heads?  That make a splice "non-reversible!"

William Miller

PS:  I am being a bit facetious-- but you know, I sometimes get weary of
inspectors that don't know didly about the industry and choose to find
nit-picky details to focus on rather than safe, sensible installation
practices.

WM

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php