Flexible Conduit [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Tue May 22 14:46:14 PDT 2007

Thanks Jeff,

But as my AHJ has rebuffed recent attempts to persuade them to adopt
provisions of NEC 2005 prior to it's adoption here in January of 2008, I am
not even going to waste my time trying to get them to adopt an as of yet
unapproved Article for the 2008 Code.

Until then, a conduit is a conduit and cannot have more than 360 degrees of
bend.

MPF