Unfused AC Disconnects with neutral terminal [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue May 22 14:27:06 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Hiya Ron,
We pull the neutral straight through and deadhead it off in the
gutter below the inverter or wherever. Since the ac neutral is a
grounded conductor, there is no reason you would ever want to switch
it or need to bring it into an external safety switch. Hot legs in,
hot legs out and an equipment  ground wire. Done. The Sq.D DU221RB
and 222RB work for me.
Good Luck, Bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php