Outback Good [RE-wrenches]

Mark Frye markf at berkeleysolar.com
Wed May 2 10:57:47 PDT 2007

It's a 44kW Kohler V6 running on propane.  200A generator breaker.  All the
inputs and outputs to the VFX are 60A standard breakers.

Never any problem with breakers tripping or overloading the generator.

We have 6,760 AHrs @ 48V of battery bank.

When the generator first starts the VFX's pull about 150A or ~80% of
generator capacity.  Over the course of charging, the load on the generator
will drop to about 90A or about 50% of capacity.

We are bulk charging to 62V with a very short absorb period.

MPF