sharing conduit [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Wed Apr 18 22:52:26 PDT 2007

Nicholas,

How about running a listed cable assembly (MC) in the 2". I believe hat
gives you the barrier you are looking for since the power conductors are
enclosed in the cable assembly. I would clear it with your local
jurisdiction before I made any assumptions, however.

Bill Brooks, PE
Brooks Engineering
873 Kells Circle
Vacaville, CA 95688
office and mobile phone: 707-332-0761
fax:707-451-7739
email: billbrooks7 at yahoo.com
web: www.brooksolar.com

Ecclesiastes 11:7 Light is sweet, and it pleases the eyes to see the sun.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com