ACR Skyline solar water heater [RE-wrenches]

Conrad Geyser conradg at cape.com
Sun Apr 8 11:39:31 PDT 2007

<x-flowed>

Bob,
I've used two different brands of UV resistant coat twinwall polycarbonate
in several galzing projects (GE thermoclear and another greenhouse brand
name thatt I can't recall).  It is amazing stuff that works easy and it
essentially unbreakable.
It also consistently degrades in sunlight and I would put the expected
transmissivity lifespan for a solar collector at just after the 10 year
warranty is up.
Not really appropraiate for a solar collector unless breakage is a concern.

Conrad Geyser
Cotuit Solar