Small Inverter Recommomendations [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Wed Mar 14 16:03:32 PDT 2007

I just checked out the specs on this inverter.  They list it as being able
to surge to 600w for 10 minutes (at 25c).  200% for 10 minutes!  Can I get a
"wow"?  To me, that would mean it could do 1200 watts for at least a few
seconds.  Has anyone gotten their hands on one of these and put it through
any tests?

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services