minimum clearances [RE-wrenches]

Geoff Greenfield Geoff at Third-Sun.Com
Tue Feb 13 08:02:49 PST 2007

Remember that the NEC does reference "installation according to
manufacturer's instructions".  This seems obvious but came up for us with a
Xantrex GT we wanted to mount on a flat roof (kind of tacked onto the back
of a rack).  We had to build a strut wall to get up (I think) it was 24"
above the deck.  This obviously made sense as we get snow every couple years
etc....

bottom line is the bottom line may be higher than the NEC says the bottom
line needs to be....

For a brighter energy future,

Geoff Greenfield
NABCEP Certified PV Installer