triple junction vs single crystalline [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Feb 7 09:37:34 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Keith and Bob O,

20 year warranty.
The solar crew (three people works best) does the laminating to the
roofing panels prior to the roofer installing them. After the roof is in
place, the modules are inter-connected by the guys who did the
laminating. Quick, easy. no roofing skills required (except not falling
off, of course). I've done it this way several times and it's always
been done in extremely short time with no problems. On the other hand, I
strongly suggest that the laminating be done in the shade before the
roofers get involved. We always re-stack the finished "modules" the day
before the roofing goes up so we can be out of the way.

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com