starting a 1 HP well pump with a VFX3648 [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Mon Jan 29 14:42:09 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Franklin makes a controller similar to the Grundfos SQ system that can
be used with many regular AC pumps. You don't have to pull the pump, its
all above ground wiring. Max for a single phase 220 system is 1 Hp.
(Monodrive)

Check them out at:
http://www.franklin-electric.com/CatalogSubmersible/ConstantPressureControllers.aspx

We've tried them a couple of times. I doubt they will work on Mod sine,
but we have had success with the Trace Stepped "SW" inverters.

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com