Truck advice and biodiesel mixes [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Mon Jan 22 08:35:38 PST 2007

Hi gang. You know me, I think these kinds of discussions are important. But, for those of us that are on this list strictly for its purpose, these kinds of discussions may not be pertinent.

This is a good one for the RE-Bitching list, which was set up for this kind of purpose. It is a very low-message count list, so joining it will not add much of a load. But it will take these kinds of topics off this list about wrenching.

Just to be clear, I was thinking the question about "which truck" was appropriate, but when it got off on biodiesel and the good vs. bad of biodiesel, that was beyond appropriate.

Also, a reminder to distributors and manufacturers. Please, let's not discuss product availability unless there are specific questions that come up. And for sure, let's leave pricing off the list by responding to individuals that are interested. Wrenches can help out here by not asking them "how much is it?" on list.

As always, any comments on my post off-list, please.

Michael Welch
Sr. Editor
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com