markets list down? [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch michael.welch at homepower.com
Sun Jan 7 17:06:11 PST 2007

Hi gang. Just back from some holiday fun; now pedaling as fast as I can to catch up.

I noticed a flurry of comments on the two lists, as well as some messages sent directly to me about problems. Please accept my apology for dealing with them all at once with this message, and for not contacting each of you personally.

Something similar occurred around the beginning of the month, as well.

For some reason, some of Topica's many servers were misconfigured and unable to connect to collect mail from many servers out there, apparently including some of yours. There were some other server problems that were related to this connection issue.

There also may have been mail sending problems involved with the connection problems, I do not know.

I think this was temporary, but please let me know off list if anyone continues having these problems.

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services wrote at 07:10 PM 01/04/2007:

>Is the RE markets list down?
>
>Todd

------------------------

Michael Welch