Pond Aeration [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Dec 18 10:21:55 PST 2007

<x-flowed>

Hi Warren,

If you're only after aeration, consider a DC air compressor. I did R&D
on a few systems a couple of years ago that were sized for about a 10
acre pond, 15' deep at the lowest point. There is a way to move lots of
water and induce oxygen at the same time with no moving parts submerged.
You can contact me directly about this if you want, or go through the RE
Marketing account.

Matt T

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php