Squirrel Damage? [RE-wrenches]

Sky Sims sky at ecologicalsystems.biz
Tue Dec 11 09:59:46 PST 2007

We've had 2 systems out of about a thousand suffer from squirrels. We
call squirrel damage an act of god and charge for any repairs.
Thankfully the 2 systems which had any issues with squirrels also had
J-boxes on the panels and one of the customers opted to have us install
FNMC between the panels. We charged about $1500 for this service on 40
panels. We did this about a year ago and haven't had any problems since.
I'm pretty sure that's the last we heard of the squirrels on this
system. But time will tell.

Sky Sims
Ecological Systems
www.ecologicalsystems.biz